Instructor-led classroom training. Arrange your private training, or join our public classroom schedule
The PRINCE2 Foundation examination is aiming to measure whether a candidate would be able to act as an informed member of a project management team using the PRINCE2 methodology within a project environment supporting PRINCE2.
The following will benefit from this course:
- New and experienced project staff
- Consultants/contract staff operating in a PRINCE2 environment
- Project Managers
- Programme Managers
- Team Managers and support staff
- Staff who will have a defined role within a project team operating in a PRINCE2 environment.
Delegates should have some understanding of Project Management but there is no formal pre-requisite for the Foundation qualification.
- 60 minute exam duration
- 60 questions
- Closed book
- 33/60 required to pass = 55% pass mark
This course is also available via Virtual Instructor-led Training, contact us for class schedule