Instructor-led classroom training. Arrange your private training, or join our public classroom schedule
Risk causes uncertainty factors for the Information Technology in order to provide value to its stakeholders.
Since the enterprise’s activities are highly dependent on the use of information technology, this uncertainty shall be managed effectively. Therefore, information technology risk management is mandatory specially to support the digital transformation in the enterprise.
This course provides knowledge and practical exercise for understanding and managing Risk in IT environment, especially dealing with Modern IT approach and Digital Transformation initiatives.
Following are the objective of this practical training of IT Risk Management:
- Able to explain the basic concepts of Risk Management.
- Able to explain connection of related best practices and industry standards to IT Risk Management.
- Able to conduct IT Risk Management activities.
- Able to produce the Risk Register document.
Who should attend this course?
- All professionals working in IT fields to understand on how Enterprise IT works and the risks.
- Risk Management Professional
- IT Manager
- IT Auditor
- Introduction to Risk, Risk Management and IT Risk Management
- Best practices and standard industry related to IT Risk Management
- Generic process of IT Risk Management
- Practical Risk Assessment
- Practical Risk Mitigation
- Evaluation and Assessment
This course is also available via Virtual Instructor-led Training, contact us for class schedule