Instructor-led classroom training. Arrange your private training, or join our public classroom schedule
Are You ready for Modern Enterprise IT?
The world is becoming digital. As technology is becoming embedded in society, organizations need to ready themselves for a new way of working. Over the years organisations and professionals have looked at ITIL as their guiding light to support organisations, now ITIL has evolved, and ITIL 4 is here to navigate organisations into the modern age.
The ITIL 4 Foundation course is the foundation of Modern ITSM that prepares learners for the IT service management in modern world with all the practices. By attending this course, learners gain knowledge on how modern IT processes should work and how to improve current IT processes.
ITIL 4 provides a holistic end-to-end picture that integrates frameworks such as Lean IT, Agile and DevOps.
NaradaCode as an Accredited Training Organisation (ATO) from AXELOS ITIL is eligible to provide international certification class and exam for you.
The exam is mandatory and part of the course. The purpose of the exam is to test if participants are able to demonstrate sufficient recall and understanding of the ITIL 4 service management framework, as described in the AXELOS syllabus, to take the test and be awarded the ITIL 4 Foundation qualification.
Below is the complete certification path of ITIL 4 from foundation to ITIL Master.
Who should attend this course?
- All professionals working in IT fields to understand on
- how Enterprise IT works.
- Individuals at the start of their journey in Service Management.
- ITSM Managers and aspiring ITSM Managers; Individuals working in other parts of “IT” (digital, product, development) with strong interface with
- service delivery
- Existing ITIL qualification holders wishing to update their knowledge
Chapter 1 - IT service management in the modern world
- Overview of Key Concepts of Service Management
Chapter 2 - Key concepts of Service Management
- Service, Utility, Warranty, Customer, User, Service management, Sponsor, Cost
- Value, Organization, Outcome, Output, Risk, Utility, Warranty
- Service offering, Service relationship management, Service provision, Service consumption)
Chapter 3 - The four dimensions of Service Management
- Organisations and People
- Information and Technology
- Partners and Suppliers
- Value streams and Processes
Chapter 4 - The ITIL Service Value System
- Guiding principles
- Service value chain
- Continual improvement
Chapter 5 - Selected practices for ITIL 4 Foundation
- Service level management
- Change control (Previously Change Management in ITIL 3)
- Service desk
- Service request management
- Incident management
- Problem management
- Continual improvement
Chapter 6 - ITIL management Practices
- Other ITIL 4 Management Practices
This course is also available via Virtual Instructor-led Training, contact us for class schedule