Instructor-led classroom training. Arrange your private training, or join our public classroom schedule
ITIL® Experts, Are you ready for the next challenge?
You invested countless hours twisting and turning, and successfully maneuvering your way through the multiple layers of the ITIL® v3 qualification scheme. You’ve become an “ITIL® Expert”, or very close to it.
Now you’re ready to apply your talents on your next adventure. The next wave. Well, here it is…
In ITIL® 4, the ITIL® Expert designation is replaced with what will soon be one of the most coveted IT designations yet – ITIL Managing Professional (MP)!
This five day course prepares you for the exam leading to the ITIL® 4 designation: “ITIL® Managing Professional (MP)”.
It is only available to ITIL® v3 Experts or any individual with a minimum of 17 ITIL® v3 credits.
The course content provides a holistic picture of the critical learning points and knowledge IT management professionals require on key organisational and business topics related to ITIL® 4’s new service value system (SVS) and its multiple components. The agenda includes:
- A review of the main differences between ITIL® v3’s five-stage lifecycle IT service management model and its 26 processes and functions, compared to ITIL® 4’s service value system model and its 34 practices
- A review of the SVS model and its components: the service value chain, seven guiding principles, four business dimensions, governance, continual improvement, and a review of ITIL® 4’s 34 practices, which are grouped into three operational streams (general management, service management, and technical management)
- Key concepts and teachings from the three ITIL® 4 advanced IT Specialist courses: Create, Deliver & Support; Drive Stakeholder Value; High Velocity IT
- Key concepts and teachings from the ITIL® Strategist advanced book and course – “Direct, Plan & Improve”
- A review and ample discussion of the examinable agenda items, at the end of each module
- Practice exams and ample opportunity to reinforce the key concepts needed for the exam
- High quality add-ons, including “how-tos” based on real-life examples from the best ITIL trainers in the world (yes, it’s really true and we’re proud of it!)
- This course is a management level course intended ONLY for individuals who have obtained their ITIL® Expert designation, or have achieved 17 ITIL v3 credits before starting the course.
- You also qualify if you have obtained 15 ITIL® v3 credits and passed the ITIL® 4 foundation exam.
- Contact us if you need additional ITIL® v3 training to complete your prerequisite on the credits
- Exam is administered by NaradaCode as Peoplecert and AXELOS Accredited Training Organisation
- The closed-book exam is 90 minutes in duration, includes 40 multiple-choice questions and is administered online by an independent examination body. Participants are provided with an exam voucher so they can schedule the exam at their convenience on any date after completion of the course.
- A passing mark of 70% is required to receive your certificate. An exam review is included in the course to help prepare attendees for the final exam.
- You will attain 30 professional development units (PDUs) for Project Managers.
This course is also available via Virtual Instructor-led Training, contact us for class schedule
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.