Instructor-led classroom training. Arrange your private training, or join our public classroom schedule
Organizations today need to be equipped to manage the security of their information or risk exposing themselves to culpability, criminality and liability.
ISO/IEC 27001 is the current international standard that sets out the requirements to establish, implement and continually improve an information security management system (ISMS).
Our training follow a structure to help you familiarize yourself with the standard in the Requirements course to learning how to implement an ISMS and practical implementation that can benefits your organization.
The following will benefit from this course:
This is intended for those who will be involved in advising top management on the introduction of ISO/IEC 27001 into an organization. It is especially relevant for those who have the responsibility to implement information security management in a business or provide consultation on the subject.
Suggested job roles and their teams include:
- Information security managers
- IT and corporate security managers
- Corporate governance managers
- Risk and compliance managers
- Information security consultants
How will my Organization benefit with the training?
- Your company will know what is required prior to adopting the standard
- Your business will become aware of the potential benefits of adopting the standard
- Your organization will be able to consider how adopting ISO/IEC 27001 could work practically within your business
- Your company will know what is required to implement an ISMS that conforms to the standard
- Successful implementation will improve the protection of your organization’s private data to meet your market assurance and corporate governance needs
- Understanding Information Security Incident
- Understanding Information Security Frameworks
- Understanding and Comprehend the Information Security Management System (ISMS) with ISO 27001
- Context of the organization
- Performance Evaluation
- Course Summary & Recap
This course is also available via Virtual Instructor-led Training, contact us for class schedule