Instructor-led classroom training. Arrange your private training, or join our public classroom schedule
Objectives management constitutes “the head” of every business activity. In this VUCA times, with lot of volatility, uncertainty and complexity, objective management should be agile, enabling quick adaptation to the changing external and internal conditions. The vast majority of companies are nowadays operating in such conditions.
Therefore OKR goal setting framework, i.e. agile objectives management can be applied in various companies, at the different management levels, like e.g. department and teams, both for business objectives as well as for objectives in project and product management.
Therefore regardless of:
- You are the project manager, team leader within the project, business owner or Product Owner, defining the objectives, who would like to have an effective tool for your realization,
- You are team member, Agile Team member involved in business objectives realization,
- You are an expert and a professional, representative of a business, who would like to gain greater knowledge about objectives management,
- You are a department or team manager and would like to effectively manage the objectives of your unit under the conditions of volatility, uncertainty and complexity,
- You are the director, C-level executive or Board member and would like to effectively manage the company under the conditions of volatility, uncertainty and complexity.
This course is for you.
Course is divided into sessions, including exercises in several topics. Following are topics in this course.
- Introduction to Goal Setting Framework
- Introduction to KPIs
- How to formulate proper KPIs and balanced it to organization objective with IT Balanced Scorecard
- OKR goal setting framework – objectives management process
- KPI & OKR in Enterprise
- Implementation of OKR goal setting framework
- Hints & tips for OKRs implementation
- OKR typical challenges and Tips & Tricks
- Course summary & Recap
Prerequisite for Learners
No prerequisites, but pre-course reading will be provided prior the course
This course is also available via Virtual Instructor-led Training, contact us for class schedule