Instructor-led classroom training. Arrange your private training, or join our public classroom schedule
There comes a time in the careers of most IT Professionals that they will be appointed to take on a leadership role in their organization. IT professionals get the opportunity to lead since they have shown excellent performance during they role as an individual contributors. Their technical competencies are proven to provide value to their stakeholders. But to lead people they just cannot use these technical competencies. They need leadership competencies that are custom fit the IT field.
This Essential Leadership Training for IT Professional program provides the concepts and the practices of Leadership in a high velocity working environment to help leaders effectively coach, empower and lead individuals and teams to higher levels of performance.
Who is this training for?
The following will definitely benefit from this workshop:
- IT Professionals with team members or charged with leading teams.
- Future IT Leaders
- IT Managers
- Getting result through others.
- Build a habit and mindset as a Leader.
- Develop people’s capability.
- Facilitate collaboration and teamwork among his/her team.
- Managing Myself
- How to be proactive
- Time and task management
- Shifting from individual contributor to Leader
- Leading People
- Know your team
- Giving instruction
- Managing performance
- Giving feedback
- Leading My Team
- Building trust
- Team goal
- Job and role clarity among Team
- Maintain Team commitment
- Your playground : IT Lanscape
This course is also available via Virtual Instructor-led Training, contact us for class schedule