Instructor-led classroom training. Arrange your private training, or join our public classroom schedule
The DevOps Product Owner qualification extends traditional Agile Product Owner programs and deals with the extended set of requirements that the Product Owner faces when teams start to take on both Dev and Ops responsibilities. The program covers the traditional Agile and Scrum concepts and capabilities but in context of DevOps. As a result, this program is ideal for new and aspiring Product Owners and exciting for experienced Product Owners who are keen to understand how their role is evolving as a result of DevOps.
When you have acquired the required knowledge from this certification program, you will be able to:
- Understand the concepts of Agile and Scrum.
- Understand the Scrum framework including roles and events.
- Understand the importance of backlog and the definition of done.
- Understand the role of Product Owner.
- Discuss the role and characteristics of the DevOps team.
- Explain the main competencies of the Product Owner.
- Describe what a Product Owner does in practice.
- Explain the Product Owner’s work.
- Discuss the importance of delivering value.
- Identify the Product Vision techniques.
- Discuss how to engage and influence stakeholders to maximize value.
- Outline various Agile estimation techniques used by Product Owners.
- Explain the role of Product Owner in managing Product Backlog.
- Discuss few challenging situations of a Product Owner.
The DevOps Product Owner qualification is primarily aimed at:
- Existing Product Owners without certification
- Business Project Managers
- Business Executives
- Business Managers
- Business Information Managers
- Business Analysts
- Operations Managers
- Enterprise Architects
Basic familiarity with Agile, Scrum, and DevOps framework is beneficial
This course is also available via Virtual Instructor-led Training, contact us for class schedule