Instructor-led classroom training. Arrange your private training, or join our public classroom schedule
Consider DevOps if you heard this one before: Your team released a near catastrophic failure into production. When your release process is finished, all teams blame each other.
Your operations team pointing your developers are responsible to the failure, and your developer teams think operations is always slowing the things down. Release cycles last forever. Business and Customers are not happy. Management is calling. Where do you go from here?
DevOps is the Answer
DevOps helps organizations collaborate to build high quality working software and deliver it into production quickly and frequently. It embraces practice, automation and culture. DevOps reduce the process of releasing software from weeks of approvals to just a few keystrokes. DevOps also improves your support team’s responsiveness, problem can be identified right before it happen.
Why you should get DevOps Foundation certified?
“The DevOps industry is expected to grow six times by the year 2022″ according to Gartner. Additionally, “DevOps and Cloud jobs are going to be among the highest paying jobs in the coming years” according to Forbes.
The current demand in the job market for certified DevOps professionals is increasing exponentially. This is evidently due to global organizational success brought about by these professionals implementing DevOps practices. Business enterprises that employ DevOps certified professionals have experienced greater returns in comparisons to companies that have not yet created DevOps teams. DevOps tactics are changing the ways in which IT organizations innovate, and this has led to a growing demand for skilled DevOps professionals. This is the right time to make a career in the DevOps space, and this course will provide the perfect launchpad.
What is Agile
- What is Agile
- Agile Values and Principles
- Agile Practices
- We have Agile, Why DevOps?
- What is DevOps? Why DevOps?
- Business Perspective
- Finding Your DevOps Why
- IT Perspective
- DevOps Principle – The Three Ways
- Applying the DevOps Principle
- Chaos Engineering
- Learning Organisation
DevOps Culture & Operating Model
- DevOps Teaming and Operating Model
- Defining Culture
- DevOps Culture
- Organisation Culture
DevOps Automation, Practices & Toolchain
- DevOps Toolchain
- Architecting Your Toolchain
- Continuous Integration
- Continuous Delivery / Deployment
- Continuous Monitoring
- Lean IT & Waste
- Improvement Kata
Measurement & Metrics
- The Importance of Measurement
- Business Metrics in DevOps
- Technical Metrics in DevOps
- Measuring Your DevOps Progress and Outcome
- Sharing in DevOps
ITSM and DevOps
- Putting DevOps in ITSM
- ITIL and DevOps
Course / Student Material
- DevOps – The Basics (pre-class resource)
- Learner Manual (excellent post-class reference)
- Participation in unique exercises designed to apply concepts
- Sample documents, templates, tools and techniques
- Access to additional sources of information and communities
- Anyone seeking an understanding of DevOps principles, practices and cultural considerations
- Organizations wanting to instill a common DevOps vocabulary and mindset
- Employees and managers responsible for leading
- DevOps transformations Consultants, internal and external suppliers
This course is also available via Virtual Instructor-led Training, contact us for class schedule