Instructor-led classroom training. Arrange your private training, or join our public classroom schedule
DevOps helps organizations collaborate to build high quality working software and deliver it into production quickly and frequently, from weeks to even just a few keystrokes. It embraces practice, automation and culture.
What You Will Learn
Following are the modules in this DevOps Foundation course
Development and IT Operation team members including developers, testers, SQA, architect, lead DevOps, DevOps engineer, support Engineer and Scrum Master.
Course / Student Material
- DevOps – The Basics (pre-class resource)
- Learner Manual through Interactive Learning Management System (LMS)
- Access to CI/CD tools as required in the class
- Participation in unique exercises designed to apply concepts
- Sample documents, templates, tools and techniques
- Access to additional sources of information and communities
Laptop/Desktop with virtual conference software and internet connection. Access to required tools will be provided in the class (if any).
Why you should get DevOps Foundation certified
“DevOps industry is expected to grow six times by the year 2022″ according to Gartner, and “DevOps and Cloud jobs are going to be among the highest paying jobs in the coming years” according to Forbes.
The current demand in the job market for certified DevOps professionals is increasing exponentially. This is evidently due to global organizational success brought about by these professionals implementing DevOps practices.
What is Agile
- What is Agile
- Agile Values and Principles
- Agile Practices
- We have Agile, Why DevOps?
- What is DevOps? Why DevOps?
- Business Perspective
- Finding Your DevOps Why
- IT Perspective
- DevOps Principle – The Three Ways
- Applying the DevOps Principle
- Chaos Engineering
- Learning Organisation
DevOps Culture & Operating Model
- DevOps Teaming and Operating Model
- Defining Culture
- DevOps Culture
- Organisation Culture
DevOps Automation, Practices & Toolchain
- DevOps Toolchain
- Architecting Your Toolchain
- Continuous Integration
- Continuous Delivery / Deployment
- Continuous Monitoring
- Lean IT & Waste
- Improvement Kata
Measurement & Metrics
- The Importance of Measurement
- Business Metrics in DevOps
- Technical Metrics in DevOps
- Measuring Your DevOps Progress and Outcome
- Sharing in DevOps
ITSM and DevOps
- Putting DevOps in ITSM
- ITIL and DevOps
This course is also available via Virtual Instructor-led Training, contact us for class schedule