Instructor-led classroom training. Arrange your private training, or join our public classroom schedule
Why you should take Continuous Testing Foundation Course
The DevOps ideology and its emphasis on collaboration between operations, development, testing and support during software development has helped organizations keep up with market expectations of rapid product rollouts and continuous service.
Testing is an important aspect of the CI/CD pipeline and is part of the whole development lifecycle from start to finish. Automated testing in DevOps helps speed up the process of churning out code faster and without bugs.
This comprehensive course addresses testing in a DevOps environment and covers concepts such as the active use of test automation, testing earlier in the development cycle, and instilling testing skills in developers, quality assurance, security, and operational teams.
Actionable and exciting exercises will be used to apply the concepts covered in the course and sample documents, templates, tools, and techniques will be provided to leverage after the class.
- The learning objectives for Continuous Testing Foundation includes:
- The purpose, benefits, concepts and vocabulary of DevOps testing
- How DevOps testing differs from other types of testing
- DevOps testing strategies, test management, and results analysis
- Strategies for selecting test tools and implementing test automation
- Integration of DevOps testing into CI and CD
- How DevOps testers fit with a DevOps culture, organization, and roles
- Anyone involved in defining a DevOps Testing strategy
- Quality Assurance Managers
- Testers and Quality Assurance Teams
- Software Engineers and DevOps Engineers
- IT Managers
- Project Managers
- Lab staff
- Release Managers and delivery staff
- Maintenance and support staff
- Anyone involved in testing tool selection
This course is also available via Virtual Instructor-led Training, contact us for class schedule