In light of digital business transformation, information and technology (I&T) have critical roles in supporting, sustaining and growing business.
COBIT® is a framework that provides globally accepted principles, practices, tools and models to help increase the trust in, and value from an enterprise I&T.
COBIT® clearly distinguishes between the governance and management objectives, and presents governance objectives in terms of evaluate, direct and monitor and management objectives as plan, build, run and monitor activities to achieve the enterprise objectives.
- Understand the effective framework to govern and manage Modern Enterprise IT and create value for Enterprise.
- Understand COBIT® framework and how it relates to other framework, best practices and standards.
- Learn COBIT® functions, various governance and management processes, and the process reference model.
- Describe the components of a governance system:
- Governance and management objectives
- Components of the governance system
- Focus areas
- Design factors
- Goals cascade
- Describe the elements of governance and management objectives.
- Differentiate COBIT® based performance management using maturity and capability perspectives.
- Discover how to design a tailored governance system using COBIT®.
- Explain the key points of the COBIT® business case.
- Describe the relationships between the COBIT® Design and Implementation Guides.
- Implement COBIT® in practical situations, specifically dealing with issues that often occur in Enterprises.
- Understand the concept and the process of capability and maturity assessment and how various process may be improved through the seven stage of lifecycle approach.
- Prepare for the COBIT® 2019 Foundation exam
This COBIT® 2019 training is ideal for:
- IS/IT Consultant
- IS/IT Auditor
- IT Compliance Manager
- Chief Compliance Officer
- Risk Management Office
- Security Head
- Security Manager