ARE YOU A SECURE CODE WARRIOR?
Prove your secure coding skills by joining the live NaradaCode Secure Coding tournament on 24th September at 02.00pm WIB (GMT+7).
Compete against the other developers in a series of vulnerability code challenges that ask you to identify a problem, locate insecure code, and fix a vulnerability.
All challenges are based on the OWASP Top 10, and players can choose to compete in a range of popular software languages.
Registration Link: Register Me!
- 02:00 pm – Presentation “Dev to DevSec: Why Security-Aware Developers are the New Rockstars”
- 02:40 pm – Tournament kick off
- 04:10 pm – Tournament end and prizes awarded
How to Join the tournament
- Simply complete the form and we will send information with the next steps and your training token to join. Important: Make sure to click the “keep me updated” box and whitelist portal.securecodewarrior.com so we can send it to you.
- This tournament will be open at 2pm WIB
on 2020-09-24 and will run for 90 minutes after the presentation.
- The tournament is run virtually so you can join through your laptop from the most convenient location and time.
- Winners will be announced once the tournament has finished by email.